Monday, August 27, 2012

Fall Trends! : )

UGG Australia boots
 

Hey everyone! Sooo I've been bad.. I bought a pair of amazing UGG Equestrian Riding boots and trust me they are not ugly at all they fit nicely comfortable and just love the color and distrested style of these boots! But I bought them at Nordstroms on sale for $200 instead of $300 they had a sale! : ) but thats not a sale.. buttt I bought a pair of nice boots earlier this year for $15 and they are just as nice! Got them at JCP and I believe its their brand.. DEGREE Cute stuff!! I'll be showing some outfits with both of them!
UGG Australia boots (see more leather boots)

Sooo I don't know if any of you have noticed butttt... LACE! is totally in this fall. I love love love lace! It's cute stylish you can pair it with just about anything! But I am not a fan of the price tag :,( There are some good deals out there though! This one here is at Aerie.com for $34.99 and I purchased a Lace Tee which was grey for $7.00 over at one of my favorite places to shop on a budget called Platos Closet!
 
You Guys like Bright neon colors or colored jeans?? I do! Well muted colors.. But your in luck this fall the colors are falling into place if I dont say so myself ; ) but Old Navy and Target Mossimo brand have your favorite colored jeans if your into that! on a budget.. I would say, TjMaxx, Gordmans, Platos Closet, Ross, Goodwill all of those stores would work! : ) Im not a huge fan of the yellow but these are on sale at old navy for $29.00 but like I said before I like to find cheaper clothes than 30$ for jeans. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment